When it comes to auto repair Westchester, NY has a variety of shops and auto mechanics to choose from. Sorting through all of them to find the best auto repair in Westchester, NY can be quite an overwhelming task.
To help you determine if you have found a good auto repair shop to trust with all of your automotive repair services, we have compiled a list of 5 signs to determine if you’ve found a good auto repair shop in Westchester, NY:
1. The shop offers an auto repair warranty. A good auto repair shop in Westchester will always stand behind the automotive services they provide. Check to see if your auto mechanic guarantees their services with an auto repair warranty.
2. They have ASE Certified Technicians. When a shop employs mechanics who are professional, ASE Certified Technicians, you know this is a top-level shop. ASE Certified Mechanics have gone through rigorous training and testing to be certified in their automotive field, and are up-to-date with the latest trends in the auto repair industry.
3. The shop has been in business for many years. It’s getting harder and harder for auto repair shops to stay in business because of the trend to trade-in a car that breaks down rather than have it repaired. Westchester auto repair shops that are able to say they’ve been in business for 20+ years most likely have a loyal customer base due to so many years of great customer service.
4. They have many years of auto repair experience. This point piggybacks off of the last – if a shop has been in business for 20+ years, which means they have 20+ years of auto repair experience as well. That means when it comes to car repair, they’ve seen it all. Being able to quickly and properly diagnose your car trouble is a skill, and one that will decrease the amount of time your auto repair takes.
5. They communicate openly and easily. An auto mechanic that is friendly and able to openly communicate with you is invaluable. This builds trust and helps provide a better level of auto and customers service. Needing car repair services isn’t the most fun activity, but your auto repair shop should be friendly and helpful to make you auto repair experience comfortable and convenient.
Keep an eye out for these 5 signs when you are trying to find a good auto repair shop in Westchester, NY and your auto repair experiences will be much better!
Call us at 914-693-4686 or stop in at 555 Saw Mill River Road, Ardsley, NY 10502, United States to get started today!